Vigyan Shiksha Prasaar Sammaan 2022-23 – Provide Short Video (Max 2 Min) of your work done and achievement
Uttarakhand Science Education and research centre (USERC) under Department of Information and Science Technology (Govt. of Uttarakhand) invites nominations/applications from teachers of class 1 to 12 of government schools (Govt. / Govt. aided) within Uttarakhand state for “विज्ञान शिक्षा प्रसार सम्मान २०२२–२३”, who have significantly contributed in the field of Science education, Environment Conservation, Technology, Innovation and Societal Outreach. The last date for receipt of nomination/application is 25th of August, 2022 till 5:00 PM. Details of the information and performa are available on the website of USERC (www.userc.in).
Vigyan Shiksha Prasaar Sammaan
The purpose of Vigyan Shiksha Prasaar Sammaan is to identify the best teacher for his/ her contribution in immensely improving the quality of Science education in schools of Uttarakhand and enriching the lives of students and society at large through innovations and application of Science and Technology.
Procedure of Application
- All the applications would be received through online as well as offline (by post).
- Teachers of school themselves shall apply directly by filling the application form forwarded by the principal of that school and scanned copy of the application form must be submitted electronically to email id email@example.com or by post in the Postal address of Director USERC, 21/4 EC Road Dehradun-248001 before the prescribed cut-off date. Late entries will not be accepted.
- Every applicant shall submit an application form in a prescribed format under 5 categories e.g. Science Education, Environment Conservation, Technology, Innovation and Societal Outreach) and Criteria for each category has been given in Table 1. Applicant has to apply only in one category and shall include relevant supporting material such as documents, tools, photographs, audios or videos etc.
- Only one application will be allowed for each teacher. If any applicant submits more than one application he may be disqualified.
- Each applicant shall give an undertaking that all the information/data submitted is true to the best of his/her knowledge.
- Incomplete or late nominations will not be considered.
- For further details please visit www.userc.in
- For any queries please feel free to contact us at 8193099191(Dr. Om Prakash Nautiyal, Scientist) or firstname.lastname@example.org
|1. Initiatives undertaken by teachers to improve learning outcomes.|
2. Use of teaching learning materials.
3. Innovative experiments undertaken for joyful learning.
4. Techniques adopted for Science promotion.
|2||Environment||1. Integration of academic learning with traditional practices.|
2. Ensuring students’ involvement towards systematic plantation drives, cleanliness drives etc.
3. Initiatives for Natural resource conservation and management.
|3||Technology||1. Development of Digital learning methodology using ICT.|
2.Conducting online lectures etc.
3. Development of App/Website/YouTube channel content/e-content.
|4||Innovation||1. Initiatives undertaken for skill development.|
2. Demonstration of low cost technology based on local resources.
3. Development of communication skills, socio-emotional learning and Life skills.
|1. Mobilization of local community for taking up social issues like Nutrition, Health Hygiene, Resource upgradation, Infrastructure development etc.|
2. Alumni mobilization.
3. Dissemination of Government welfare schemes.